My Suspiria Location Photos

« Older   Newer »
eljomat
view post Posted on 18/6/2008, 02:44

Check here for the full collection: [url]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v699/eljomat/Suspiria%20Locations/?start=0[/url]
As many of you know, dario shot most of Suspiria on sets but used several germany exteriors in munich and Freiburg for the film. I was able to check out many of the Munich locations while on my Germany trip.
First up is the location of Pat's friend's apartment building which is right off the main Marienplatz square (the interior set was built to share the same design). Like the Marienplatz buildings, small bussiness are located on the first floor, while offices and apartments make of the higher floors.

Next is the Hofbrauhaus, where Daniel the blind pianist watches dancing and proceeds to leave with his watchdog before his death.
This is the corner where the men are dancing on the tables: image
And this is where daniel walks, right outside the Hofbrauhaus:

Next is the Konigplatz, where Daniel is murdered by his watchdog, The platz is made up of three temples.
image (this is the temple which the shadowy figures are seen flying by)

image-(this is the temple which has the eagle that dario jump zooms too)

Next is the BMW complex, where Suzy meets udo Kier's character. Though the main building finished major renovation in 2006, construction was still going on, specifically where Jessica and Udo sit: theres nothing there but sidewalk. Unfotunetly I neglected to take of picture of the sidewalk(but did take a picture of the main building from there)
I also flew out of Munich airport which served as the Freiburg airport but had no time to scout out where Suzy walks out from. Also, I have no idea where the pool which Sarah and Suzy is in Munich so i couldn't get that one.
And for a little bonus, while on a train I snapped a pic of the Black Forest which is seen in the opening of the film. not the location in the film though, the trees all bare the same thin, tall and ominous appearence:

Giordani
view post Posted on 2/4/2010, 15:25

Mi erano sfuggite , complimenti bellissimo servizio!
GIO

witchred
view post Posted on 21/7/2010, 22:30

Anche a me come mi piacerebbe visitarle
Witchred :pianto.GIF:

Vipera
view post Posted on 23/7/2010, 07:31

Ciao a tutti... la prossima settimana sarò a Monaco e anche io ho intenzione di visitare le location di Suspiria...

dato che mi sto documentando un po' in rete, ho trovato la notizia che la piscina è la Müllersches Volksbad di cui potete vedere qualche foto ai seguenti link:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...Halle_A_v01.jpg

www.munichfound.com/file/inline/id/3683/art/276x/

un horrorsaluto a tutti!

wolf181
view post Posted on 27/7/2010, 15:25

Un consiglio, allora: per la piscina, portati costume e asciugamano, nascondendo la macchina fotografica, ed entraci come se volessi farti un bagno. Passi il primo ostacolo (che io, da deficiente, non ho superato!!!). Una volta dentro, scatta senza farti vedere, altrimenti sono...bitter cocks!

Le altre locations, invece, sono facilissime da raggiungere e da fotografare.
Unico dubbio è la Konigsplatz: spesso ci fanno i concerti e la chiudono. (A giugno, ad esempio, quando sono tornato a Monaco per la seconda volta, c'era Eric Clapton, ed era tutto blindato)

aldoroller.
view post Posted on 24/8/2010, 18:33

ciao wolf181 sono aldoroller
io ti consiglio questa dimmi se la conosci
CIAO
DA ALDOROLLER

Attached Image: 29pxdnp.jpg

29pxdnp.jpg

wolf181
view post Posted on 25/8/2010, 12:44

Certo, Aldone! Sono stato anche lì a Friburgo, alla Haus zum Walfisch. Bella, ma vista nel film (con alcune parti del palazzo aggiunte con effetti ottici/speciali) è tutta un'altra cosa. Comunque merita, così come la città che è molto bella.

aldoroller.
view post Posted on 23/10/2010, 22:17

ciao wof181 sono aldoroller
guarda quest'e altra location di suspiria
CIAO
DA ALDOORLLER

Attached Image: piscina

piscina

witchred
view post Posted on 2/11/2010, 14:01

Sempre a Monaco di Baviera ma è aperta tutto l'anno
Aldo correggimi se sbaglio :scheletro: